What is colic???
In the 1950’s,Dr. Morris Wessel, Pediatrician defines an infant with colic as one who:
The rule of three:
• fussing or crying lasting for a total of three hours a day
• occurring on more than three days in one week
• for a period of three weeks
By experience, I noticed that colic:
• Typically begins at three weeks of age
• Usually Gone by three and a half month of age
I have been working in the massage field for 18 years, I met a lot of unhappy parents with colicky baby, their doctor just told them to wait for 3months!!!until it goes away! Learning the massage technic for colicky baby can make a great difference: when baby is happy! mommy is happy! Learning how to massage your baby will also enhances the bonding between you and your child.
Get your DVD now at www.babywellnessmassage.abmp.com to massage your little one in the comfort of your home!
Do you know anybody with a colicky baby? Have any questions? I am looking forward to connecting with you.
Marie-Josee Berard LMT,NCTMB